As long as people have otherwise healthy teeth that are aesthetically imperfect, anyone can benefit from getting treated with porcelain veneers in Woodbridge, VA. Whether people have one imperfect looking tooth or many imperfect looking teeth, porcelain veneers can give patients a beautiful new smile that is long lasting. Here is more on how people with imperfect looking teeth can benefit from getting treated with porcelain veneers.
How Do Porcelain Veneers In Woodbridge, VA Benefit My Smile?
Dental veneers are thin shells made of porcelain material. When porcelain veneers are placed on people’s imperfect looking teeth, it benefits them in the following ways:
- Hides tooth imperfections for one or more teeth
- Is custom designed to look natural in the patient’s smile
- Only a little bit of tooth enamel needs to be removed for them
- They are easy to maintain and clean
- Gives patients a beautiful new smile they can be confident in
- They are bonded to the patient’s teeth, giving them a long-lasting new smile
Who Is A Candidate For Beneficial Porcelain Veneers?
Candidates for porcelain veneers have:
- Broken teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Unusually shaped teeth
Once people have become candidates for porcelain veneers, their new smile can be custom made. With porcelain veneers, people will be able to have the beautiful and natural looking new smile of their dreams.
Come To Our Office So You Can Benefit From Porcelain Veneers In Woodbridge, VA
Do you have one or more imperfect looking teeth? Are you ready to enhance the look of your smile? Then you have come to the right office. Our skilled office can treat you with personalized porcelain veneers that will give you the beautiful new smile you need and deserve.