Your first visit to Woodbridge Periodontal and Implant Center involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our Office Mission
The mission of our practice:
- To work together as a team to provide compassionate and complete periodontal care to every patient who walks through our doors.
- To provide high-quality service and treatments to our patients with courtesy, respect, and professionalism.
- To thoroughly educate on oral health and preventive care.
- To use the latest technology and dental advances to make dental visits as comfortable and worry-free as possible.
- To foster a sense of team spirit
betweenpatients, staff, and community.
- To be a positive presence in our community through volunteer work and pro bono services.
- To have every patient leave our practice with a healthy, beautiful smile
The vision of our practice
We are a place:
- For extraordinary care for our patients and a place for professionals to work together for a common goal of providing oral health care to our patients and our community.
- Where team emphasized and positive attitude expected.
- Profitability and integrity hold equal importance.
- Appreciate and value our employee work.
- To be respected by each other, our patients, our peers, and our community.
- We will treat outpatients’ dental need with the highest level of dental care, skill, judgment, and comfort
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.